I am thinking of beginning a feca

Home Page Forums Bodywork I am thinking of beginning a feca

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gamerzone 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gamerzone
    Participant

Check this for a fantastic rating of each course, made by a fantastic PvE Dofus 1.29 participant. As a collection, Moskito set should work for sacrier in early. For scrolling, it’s a bit like Dofus 2.0, you want scrolls to increase your stats. However, the issue is that routine stats and scroll stats aren’t separated Dofus Kamas, so in the event that you need 101 in str using scrolls, you have to have a base drive of 0 (so in the event that you play a str char and you used your points to str, you need to restat, scroll yourself and then increase your stats back ). I am thinking of beginning a feca, but I’d like another personality with. Because they’re such both characters that are powerful, I’m considering a Sadi and they’d be good too.

Right now I have an Eca, but frankly I really don’t see presence. But I might be confused. Please throw some ideas at me, and some other discord stations of speakers please!What amount are we talking about then? I think till you can acquire attack, agi will be the finest from lvl 70 to 90/100. Until this level I would attempt pvp using a sram…Regarding PvM, agi is rather OK and quite good but it mostly depends if you prefer traps or not. Builds for PvM could vary a hell lot depending upon your budget and motivation.

But it’s difficult to consider PvP build this ancient, you won’t be able to get a real great optimization and there’ll be barely no rivalry or some random dudes hoping to do a little bit of head searching until they understand how it is really.How about leveling? Just like 1-70 or something like this? I’m going agi. Should I reset to str? You’re able to keep going but your spells are restricted, forcing you to perform melee mostly, which can be hard in ancient unless you discover XP groups.If you are solo you could try Treechnid, Pigs, blops, just little bands but yeah, bands are a better choice.

On what to perform, the more I look at it, the more uncertain I am with. The problem is I create niche builds which are only beneficial in end-game, therefore I gimp myself trying to get there and in the long run I never make it. AP-drain is fine but it seems like struggles rely on such a mechanic. Employing AP to deal damage and finish the struggle sooner is always helpful. Using AP to remove 1 or 2 AP may not make a difference unless it’s sufficient to shut a specific skill.Summon-spam is great if I am going solo, but I am pretty sure it is frowned upon in groups and that I don’t know whether my group fans are enough for me to be chosen over a different class.Maybe I can do dmg/crit Enu or dmg Cra.

Wait there’s multiple servers? I remember reading since it is impossible to unite servers that they’ll only do 1, so they’d rather risk players having long wait times on launch due to 1 server rather than the servers moving dead because of servers which can not be merged. So far as I am aware that the case. Haven’t read anything Dofus Kamas Retro For Sale. Edit: okay just saw the post or is it hopeless to buy homes? Because that is really ridiculously bad for individuals running teams.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.